With so much uncertainty around due to COVID-19, we’ve been doing virtual appointments for some time now.
Many people have asked how the virtual tax return process actually works.
It’s actually fairly straightforward:
- First, give us a phone call to arrange your tax preparation: (619) 260-1955.
- We will send you a link so you can safely upload copies of your important tax documents to our secure portal. This safeguards your documents.
- Once you send us your tax information, we will prepare your tax return based on the information we receive.
- We will probably send you an email with questions concerning possible deductions you may be eligible for.
- Once you review your tax return, you can sign your tax return using your phone, tablet or PC.
Many of our clients have found this process more convenient than meeting face-to-face.
Below is a recent review:
Randy was awesome. I set up an appointment online as a new client. Even with the closures due to COVID-19, Randy guided me through an online process and had my taxes processed in a couple of hours.