COVID transitioned the world to virtual everything.
Here's how your virtual appointment works.
When COVID-19 hit, we made the switch to all virtual appointments out of necessity.
It turns out that people prefer this, and virtual appointment are now the only way!
Want to know how the virtual tax return process actually works?
It’s actually fairly straightforward:
- First, give us a phone call to arrange your tax preparation: (619) 260-1955.
- We will send you a link so you can safely upload copies of your important tax documents to our secure portal. This safeguards your documents.
- You’ll then receive a customized personal questionnaire and income/deduction worksheet which can be completed on-screen then returned via secure upload.
- Once you send us your tax information, we will prepare your tax return based on the information we receive.
- Then their completed tax return is placed in the portal with their signature documents.
- Once you review your tax return, you can sign your tax return using your phone, tablet or PC.
- The portal allows credit card payment and electronic signature to complete the process.
Many of our clients have found this process more convenient than meeting face-to-face.
Below is a recent review:
Randy was awesome. I set up an appointment online as a new client. Even with the closures due to COVID-19, Randy guided me through an online process and had my taxes processed in a couple of hours.
I have a few customers who prefer dropping off paper documents. They just slide their paper documents under the office door at any time which is convenient for them. I return their documents with a paper copy of the tax return via Certified Mail.